Below are the Top 10 Things to Know About Deep Learning
- Deep learning is a particular type of Machine Learning, which in turn is a type of Artificial Intelligence. It makes use of ANNs, or artificial neural networks. The artificial neural networks contains several layers that allow it to learn from complex data and predict the future. It can be thought of as a subset of machine learning. Build the Practical Deep Learning Applications.
- Artificial intelligence has been substantially impacted by deep learning. It has facilitated speech recognition, computer vision, and natural language processing innovations.
- There are several popular deep learning architectures such as Convolutional Neural Networks or CNN. This is used for image processing, Recurrent Neural Networks or RNN, this is used for sequential data processing, and Generative Adversarial Networks or GAN, this is used for generative modeling.
- Large data and computational resources are needed for deep learning model training. As a result, creating a deep learning model requires time and multiple iterations.
- Deep learning models must be trained using high-quality and abundant training data. The performance and accuracy of the model are determined by the quality of the data.
- Deep learning models can be biased and have other ethical problems, therefore it’s crucial to make sure they’re created and used in an ethical and responsible way.
- The amount of training data and processing resources needed can be decreased by adopting transfer learning, which entails leveraging pre-trained deep learning models and fine-tuning them on new data.
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras are just a few of the deep learning frameworks that are available as open source software.
- Natural language processing, driverless vehicles, drug discovery, and picture and audio recognition are just a few of the many useful uses of deep learning.
- New architectures, methods, and applications are constantly being created in the field of deep learning.
Build the Practical Deep Learning Applications.